Ynvisible integrates electrochromic displays on a variety of materials, turning them into interactive screens at a disruptively low cost. Ynvisible is a spin-out of YDreams, and was recently quoted in the Toronto Venture Stock Exchange (TSXV:YNV).
AVP II fund exited Ynvisible in May 2021.
- 11/10/2021 Ynvisible will be presenting at the LD Micro Main Event on October 13th at 1:30 PM PT. Register to watch here:… https://t.co/Dmxt2tQLoc
- 08/10/2021 Electronics engineers and enthusiasts alike can now buy Ynvisible displays in several online marketplaces, improvin… https://t.co/hMuR7A60YE
- 07/10/2021 In case you missed it earlier check out our presentation at the Virtual Investor Conferences @RIConferences 👉… https://t.co/HvQjtYh1zh
- 07/10/2021 Join us at 10.30 am ET https://t.co/rKedsAz94H
- 07/10/2021 Learn everything you need to know about #lowpower #displaytechnology right here👉 https://t.co/hFxFS3Sejs We delve… https://t.co/VbRSimlNBV
- 07/10/2021 Dying houseplants are a thing of the past! Follow this guide to make your own simple soil moisture sensor. You’ll k… https://t.co/wvzep9XH9e
- 05/10/2021 Ever wondered which IoT display technology was best for your needs? Wonder no more. We’ve delved into this topic fo… https://t.co/BPSWKnbyKN
- 01/10/2021 Ynvisible, a fast-growing firm in the Internet of Things (IoT) market, announced that #YNV will participate in the… https://t.co/PwXZqKB9GJ
- 30/09/2021 Our electrochromic #displays can use RFID, aka Radio Frequency Identification. It is a widely-used wireless technol… https://t.co/ZP2dvKMSdU