Ynvisible integrates electrochromic displays on a variety of materials, turning them into interactive screens at a disruptively low cost. Ynvisible is a spin-out of YDreams, and was recently quoted in the Toronto Venture Stock Exchange (TSXV:YNV).
Ynvisible is an active portfolio company of AVP II.
- 22/10/2020 Ynvisible announces the first commercial delivery of customized roll-to-roll printed segment displays to Pickletech… https://t.co/kztrnrxoRv
- 21/10/2020 RT @baystreet_ca: Izotropic, Peak, Ynvisible at 52-Week Highs on News https://t.co/AkxGRc18jr https://t.co/saECSi6j0U
- 20/10/2020 RELEASE: Announcing a collaboration with HyPrint GmbH, a German high tech company focused on integrated systems, se… https://t.co/77E8yyBC91
- 19/10/2020 Changing the future with energy-efficient and sustainable electrochromic displays as the display solution for the future!
- 19/10/2020 🔊Register Here for the Things Alive Investor Update on Thursday, October 22, 2020, at 11:00 a.m. CET & 11:00 a.m. E… https://t.co/R5SrhW1s8r
- 16/10/2020 Dr. Christian Brox-Nilsen, R2R Production manager, and Tommy Höglund, VP of sales, will deliver the keynote present… https://t.co/JY3sK0fgZ2
- 06/10/2020 Diversify your portfolio with potential high-growth opportunities. Watch our COO present LIVE @ 12 Noon ET this Thu… https://t.co/aPrHHDhEUo
- 02/10/2020 In part 2, episode 3, of our #MakingThingsAlive webinar, we have Samuli Strömberg, Head of Business Development… https://t.co/GzTSoQml7u
- 30/09/2020 In part 2, episode 2, of our #MakingThingsAlive webinar, we have Vera Mauerberger, Product Manager Transponders… https://t.co/WiwzvTrzws