Ynvisible integrates electrochromic displays on a variety of materials, turning them into interactive screens at a disruptively low cost. Ynvisible is a spin-out of YDreams, and was recently quoted in the Toronto Venture Stock Exchange (TSXV:YNV).
AVP II fund exited Ynvisible in May 2021.
- 14/01/2022 Keith Morton has stepped into the role of VP of Sales & Marketing, responsible for the global commercialization of… https://t.co/YXm12Jdibu
- 12/01/2022 We want to thank Tommy Höglund for his invaluable contributions over the last two years, and we wish him every succ… https://t.co/7cI5mMCV2I
- 11/01/2022 📢 Product announcement 📢 By adding just a few extra screen-printed materials to our displays, we've made it possi… https://t.co/oxqpuV0CNE
- 10/01/2022 Ynvisible, today announced a transition in its executive team with Tommy Höglund stepping down and Keith Morton, an… https://t.co/msKT8H3jMX
- 08/01/2022 That’s a wrap! #CES2022 was a blast! It was great to meet new and familiar faces. Thanks for swinging by our booth… https://t.co/O65SG5pG2V
- 07/01/2022 Today is the final day of #CES2022! If you’ve not had chance to meet us yet, come see us at booth 51139 in the OE-A… https://t.co/vBuNQx7MRR
- 06/01/2022 Anyone can meet with us while we’re at #CES2022! If you’re registered to attend virtually, don’t forget to visit ou… https://t.co/Cq1Mf91bgj
- 05/01/2022 Ynvisible Interactive Inc. announces that Michael Robinson has resigned as CEO of Ynvisible and Ramin Heydarpour, Y… https://t.co/tc8RrqSgnY
- 05/01/2022 #CES2022 has officially begun! Come see us in the OE-A Pavilion to get your hands on free giveaways, see product de… https://t.co/zstCUkxKfx