WalliD is an open Blockchain protocol delivering online identification and authentication solutions. Central to WalliD’s protocol is the use of digital certificates issued by trusted certificate authorities, making the information delivered through the protocol secure, reliable and trustworthy to any service requiring authenticated identity information, including, but not limited to, Know Your Customer (KYC) services. The protocol was designed to comply with the EU’s GDPR, enabling users to retain ownership and control over their personal data.
WalliD is an active portfolio company of AVP TT-I (TechTransfer).
- 16/01/2022 It was a long weekend at @ETHGlobal NFT OpenHack but totally worth it to end it as one of the winners for the best… https://t.co/3Mse7jmdsz
- 14/01/2022 That's it, @ETHGlobal NFT hack just kicked off and during the next 48 hours we will working hard to build this inte… https://t.co/HgPaPlm68R
- 14/01/2022 Getting ready and warmed up for @ETHGlobal NFT hack 2022. Stay tuned to know what we'll be working on during this weekend's hackathon 👀.
- 23/10/2021 🇵🇹 Lisbon is becoming the home of web3 and this was just the first @denitesparty the local crew hosted. Awesome nig… https://t.co/OlSHDyQzFL
- 20/10/2021 If you're in Lisbon for the @0xliscon and @ETHLisbon you only get the full picture if you come meet the local web3… https://t.co/rLtr6XlBr3
- 06/10/2021 Being hilarious is now verifiable. Welcome to the 🐕 pack guys 😁 https://t.co/EnmBiE8dDo
- 06/10/2021 Hey @jack love to see Twitter pioneering the NFT authentications. We'll take it form here and bridge it with all ot… https://t.co/1iEMQrQI0t