WalliD is an open Blockchain protocol delivering online identification and authentication solutions. Central to WalliD’s protocol is the use of digital certificates issued by trusted certificate authorities, making the information delivered through the protocol secure, reliable and trustworthy to any service requiring authenticated identity information, including, but not limited to, Know Your Customer (KYC) services. The protocol was designed to comply with the EU’s GDPR, enabling users to retain ownership and control over their personal data.
WalliD is an active portfolio company of AVP TT-I (TechTransfer).
- 17/06/2022 Publicly verifiable document signatures backed by NFTs are now safer for DAOs than ever! 🥷 Our smart contract was… https://t.co/ECKxNauqZM
- 07/06/2022 Security is achieved trough transparency! We're happy to announce the audit for WalliD ETH signatures backed by N… https://t.co/COliJiyJYY
- 04/06/2022 If you missed it yesterday, fear not. You can now hear @CryptoVeiga's AMA record with @0xPolygonDAO and learn al… https://t.co/5o8ZDLZLLY
- 03/06/2022 See you all ina bit @0xPolygonDAO fam. Drop your questions below to see them ansewered in the AMA https://t.co/2alFtohmxF
- 02/06/2022 💫Tomorrow, 4PM UTC our Co-founder @CryptoVeiga will be joining @0xPolygonDAO Twitter Spaces for an AMA on WalliD ET… https://t.co/WGNl0ADNni
- 31/05/2022 🚨 WalliD ETH signatures for DocuSign is live! We partnered with @DocuSign and built on top of @0xPolygon and… https://t.co/HYMFAt0Ga1
- 30/05/2022 Digital ID dystopia, soulbound tokens and decentralized credentials. The next wave in Web3 will be about accountab… https://t.co/1AYg9YjzGt