WalliD is an open Blockchain protocol delivering online identification and authentication solutions. Central to WalliD’s protocol is the use of digital certificates issued by trusted certificate authorities, making the information delivered through the protocol secure, reliable and trustworthy to any service requiring authenticated identity information, including, but not limited to, Know Your Customer (KYC) services. The protocol was designed to comply with the EU’s GDPR, enabling users to retain ownership and control over their personal data.
WalliD is an active portfolio company of AVP V (TechTransfer).
- 06/10/2021 Being hilarious is now verifiable. Welcome to the 🐕 pack guys 😁 https://t.co/EnmBiE8dDo
- 06/10/2021 Hey @jack love to see Twitter pioneering the NFT authentications. We'll take it form here and bridge it with all ot… https://t.co/1iEMQrQI0t
- 30/09/2021 RT @filmacedo: Red pilling Portuguese journalists 💊🕳️🐇 @talentprotocol https://t.co/LyTHCxNErX
- 24/09/2021 Welcome to the verified Sup family my friend https://t.co/LNn6JC1gMF
- 24/09/2021 Shibas joining the quest to make NFTs real assets you can use as part of your identity anywhere online. Web3 is a f… https://t.co/F29xSK3TnE