Vawlt Technologies developed a multicloud solution that encrypts and stores data according to the users’ needs, distributing it across different public cloud services (such as those provided by Amazon, Microsoft, etc.).
Vawlt is an active portfolio company of AVP V (TechTransfer).
- 24/02/2020 On February 19th, the @EU_Commission released a communication where it outlines a #strategy for policy measures and… https://t.co/RwqPzXKmIX
- 19/02/2020 RT @armilarvp: @Vawltio was named by @EU_Startups as one of the most promising #Portuguese #startups to watch in 2020 - and we couldn't agr…
- 18/02/2020 Here’s a little #tale by @StartupPortugal to watch before bedtime and give you a restful night of sleep... because… https://t.co/eM7NnMCI1w
- 18/02/2020 Thanks @EU_Startups for including Vawlt in your #top10! Working hard to live up to the expectations 💪🏻 https://t.co/NZXzicXx5c
- 10/02/2020 We invite you for a guided tour around our #DynamicStoragePlatform., so you can grasp the concept and start envisio… https://t.co/6HPwpfmaZ9
- 29/01/2020 Morning done. It was really exciting showing our platform to the world for the first time.… https://t.co/2L3TLYaXx2
- 28/01/2020 We celebrate #DataProtectionDay (#PrivacyDay, if you’re outside #Europe) by launching the private beta of our… https://t.co/NkHTB0LJWO
- 28/01/2020 Hey, come meet us tomorrow at this amazing event, in #Lisboa. We'll be in the Startup World premiering our brand ne… https://t.co/vlEADn7std
- 27/01/2020 Google Docs suffered two outages in one week. Not cool if this is your default data storage and your business depen… https://t.co/3fTETg84O8