Rows (previously known as DashDash) – established in 2016, with headquarters in Berlin and most of its operations in Oporto – created a no-code platform that empowers knowledge workers to build data-driven business applications, without the need for software developers. Rows’ spreadsheet-like interface offers users a familiar experience, elegantly hiding a proprietary and powerful computational engine that accesses, integrates and handles data sourced from thousands of third-party providers.
- 30/07/2021 We're planning a live building session! 👷🏻 What would you like to see us build with you? Reply to this tweet with y… https://t.co/xmQrLKSio4
- 28/07/2021 👀 Do you see it? You can now add an image to your cells! 💥 Perfect for: ->Icons ->Logos ->Banners ->Photos ->Gifs… https://t.co/BBsI22xgnX
- 22/07/2021 Need some motivation for your next start-up or project? 🚀 We've compiled a list of 100 Tech Founders on Twitter to… https://t.co/YVxGfPQsYd
- 16/07/2021 Thank you, @G2dotcom, for awarding us the High Performer badge for Summer 2021 🚀 A special thanks goes out to our… https://t.co/Tlk58EU03y
- 15/07/2021 Visualize your data to see & communicate it with ease. 📈 Introducing our brand new =SPARKLINE function! 🚀 Now you… https://t.co/Bjo7eH5BVT