Neuraspace, which is incubated in Instituto Pedro Nunes (established by the University of Coimbra) and is also part of the European Space Agency’s Business Incubator (ESA-BIC) initiative, is the developer of an advanced AI-powered Space debris monitoring & satellite collision avoidance platform, which solves the most critical problems that legacy solutions fail to resolve for satellite operators.
Neuraspace is a AVP TT-I (TechTransfer) portfolio company.
- 20/05/2022 @ “The Future of High-Integrity Systems 2022” showing why the future 1 Trillion USD #spaceeconomy needs Neuraspace… https://t.co/HQQYxnmo5w
- 29/04/2022 We were featured in this article by Springwise on how to tackle #spacedebris with AI. Thx for the mention, working… https://t.co/KeTxW7zfUl
- 26/04/2022 Are your satellites constantly involved in near collisions? How do you plan collision avoidance maneuvers in the mo… https://t.co/HBGe3eAKIn
- 16/04/2022 RT @ESAforSME: 🚀After two virtual events, the Industry Space Days will be back at ESA/ESTEC. Join members of the space community in Noordwi…
- 13/04/2022 According to the @UNOOSA, with space traffic increasing, the number of in-space collisions are “expected to rise.”… https://t.co/scJIg42qB0
- 01/04/2022 The World Economic Forum has launched the "Global Risks Report 2022" with an whole chapter about space. Chapter 5 "… https://t.co/Ab4oNheTLb
- 30/03/2022 Hey, we are on Via Satellite Magazine! https://t.co/pq0FKTT9el
- 24/03/2022 We have a quote to sum up the Satellite 2022 experience. When asked about space debris and why we need a sustainabl… https://t.co/EnKpufnicu
- 23/03/2022 We are proud to announce the Armilar Venture Partners €2.5 million investment at the Neuraspace AI-powered platform… https://t.co/Bd5BQIkfjn