Feedzai is a Portuguese company that employs machine learning and artificial intelligence to combat fraudulent payment transactions, fraudulent account openings, and money laundering in real-time to minimize risk in omnichannel commerce. The Company provides business intelligence applications for small and large organizations in telecommunications, banking, and utility markets.
Feedzai is an active portfolio company of AVP III and AVP III-Por (Inovação e Internacionalização).
Company Followed By
- 28/06/2022 Replacing rules-based legacy banking systems systems without interrupting the customer experience is easier than ma… https://t.co/lLBQWMbPSv
- 22/06/2022 Disconnected systems and bad data quality can cause a pile-up of false positives. Join this lively @acfcsonline pre… https://t.co/4JxxQze9WJ
- 21/06/2022 Sanctions lists and laws are constantly changing - putting banks’ #AML teams in a tough spot to meet their obligati… https://t.co/hCg9fcuKGY
- 21/06/2022 Swedish consumers love #BNPL payments. Unfortunately, fraudsters love to take advantage of authentication loopholes… https://t.co/lYKRBuvi1H
- 21/06/2022 What’s behind the recent surge in #ATO attacks? Join this exciting roundtable from @ThePaypers as our experts from… https://t.co/Cce9h0QDex
- 18/06/2022 There’s still time to register! Meet us in-person at @ACAMS_AML Australasia Conference! Our team is ready to show y… https://t.co/F7ycJ4oY0r
- 17/06/2022 What’s behind the recent surge in #ATO attacks? Join this exciting roundtable from @ThePaypers as our experts from… https://t.co/a45sJVCQf6
- 17/06/2022 It's the 20th Anniversary of Minority Report, and in this week's update, Gary Brunkhorst talks to consumers about h… https://t.co/PVySNeBISE
- 16/06/2022 People transact from a plethora of devices and accounts these days. And each data point gives fraudsters an opening… https://t.co/dUzTF1ECqr