Feedzai is a Portuguese company that employs machine learning and artificial intelligence to combat fraudulent payment transactions, fraudulent account openings, and money laundering in real-time to minimize risk in omnichannel commerce. The Company provides business intelligence applications for small and large organizations in telecommunications, banking, and utility markets.
Feedzai is an active portfolio company of AVP III and AVP III-Por (Inovação e Internacionalização).
Company Followed By
- 20/01/2022 #Sanctions can be imposed to stop terrorism, human rights abuses, among other reasons. Complicating matters is that… https://t.co/J42xYwIy7y
- 20/01/2022 Global fraud is on track to reach $40.63B by 2029. So how can banks keep up with the pace of fraud? Download our so… https://t.co/K6tLuCb4J2
- 19/01/2022 The leak of the #FinCENFiles asks us to stop and consider if collectively we are taking the right actions to preven… https://t.co/Z2ALP02ww0
- 19/01/2022 As other types of fraud gets harder, many fraudsters are turning to social engineering fraud to coerce legitimate c… https://t.co/AYRG7NEs4K
- 18/01/2022 European businesses, ready to learn how to manage new risks and minimize fraud losses as you expand internationall… https://t.co/JdFwcBbS8X
- 18/01/2022 Are you prepared for the digital payment risks that 2022 has in store? Tune in to this must-watch webinar and learn… https://t.co/ev15v0fpwh
- 18/01/2022 Hong Kong's new TM-E-1 guidelines open the doors for #challengerbanks to operate in the market. And these banking n… https://t.co/GYT1qpoqfm
- 17/01/2022 Many people changed their banking habits in the pandemic, forcing FIs to "re-establish trust" with their customers.… https://t.co/8RiOpyvYbj
- 17/01/2022 Canada's Payments Modernization initiative is expected to go live by 2022, enabling faster payments. Here are 4 thi… https://t.co/qRrrCGoOxW