Didimo is a software-based startup founded in 2016, spin-off of Universidade do Porto that has developed a technology stack to automate the creation of high-fidelity and fully animatable human avatars, in just seconds and from just a photo taken with any handheld device – where traditional processes use a sequence of piecemeal technology, several hours of computer graphics artists and computational processing. Its technology has applications in entertainment, gaming and retail, as well as several other verticals.
Didimo is a AVP V (TechTransfer) portfolio company.
- 25/11/2020 Hi, everyone. Some Didimo services are down due to AWS outage https://t.co/SkSHK2O1Zv We’ll be back soon. 🤞🏻
- 25/11/2020 We are beyond excited to announce the launch of our updated platform and apps, designed to enable the next generati… https://t.co/uFEhzVzDbj
- 16/11/2020 We have been nominated as one of the 25 most promising Portuguese scaleups at @bgiaccelerator global innovators and… https://t.co/JQdoI9BbiX
- 13/11/2020 Help us be on stage at @SXSW2021 ! 📍👇 Vote for our panel “Avatars for Virtual Reality” so we can share our learning. https://t.co/eRayzB6Da0
- 13/11/2020 We have a few exciting things prepared for you! Help us take part in the @sxsw 2021 conversation about "Avatars for… https://t.co/v3eGzZ6MBp
- 26/10/2020 As face-to-face #communication is currently rare, global companies from every sector – from #fashion to #retail and… https://t.co/2GfnSvPO4c
- 21/10/2020 📢 Last call! Join our amazing CEO @veronicaorvalho, Shayan Sanyal and Carolina Amorim at the Amazon Web Services St… https://t.co/K1uQKmu7i1