Codee (former Appentra) is a software-based startup founded in 2012, spin-off of Universidad de Coruña - Spain, with a proprietary technology to evaluate and generate parallel software code running on distributed/multicore hardware architectures. Codee's technology enables companies to take full advantage of parallel computation to accelerate the runtime of complex applications (enabling real-time running environments like autonomous driving), while decreasing the costs and risks of parallel software development through automated error detection and code generation.
Codee is a AVP TT-I (TechTransfer) portfolio company.
- 27/05/2022 How often are you debugging performance issues with your code?
- 26/05/2022 Our CEO @ManuelArenaz kicking off the pitch to #LG Electronics representatives at the "LG Future Home Innovation Ch… https://t.co/6IQkDHLwrW
- 25/05/2022 RT @codee_com: Did you miss our latest #webinar on Software Performance? Register for free for the next webinar and learn how to write fas…
- 24/05/2022 #CodeePerformanceTip: Does your computation need to be both precise and fast? 👇 From our blog about how to improv… https://t.co/c4yjnFlDNu
- 24/05/2022 RT @OPTIMA_HPC: OPTIMA will be present at #ISC22 in Hamburg through a poster in the Project Poster session. 🗓️May 31-June 1 Hope to see you…
- 23/05/2022 Did you miss our latest #webinar on Software Performance? Register for free for the next webinar and learn how to… https://t.co/PDLNTDTGsS
- 19/05/2022 👏 Codee has been shortlisted to pitch live in the "LG Future Home Innovation Challenge” at @WolvesSummit 22! Join… https://t.co/eReBvSIcw6
- 19/05/2022 #CodeePerformanceTip: Vectorized loop will typically be several times faster compared to its non-vectorized counter… https://t.co/Q36ChG36SW
- 18/05/2022 Codee is a finalist at the @south_summit Startup Competition. That's great news! 🎉 https://t.co/BME9fWYcXQ… https://t.co/aeat1okU8a