Codavel is a Portuguese software company founded in July 2018, spin-off of University of Porto, with a ground-breaking communication protocol specially designed to cope with the inherent instability of wireless links. With Codavel product, mobile apps see loading times decreasing by 20% to 80%, while ensuring that app responsiveness is similar over every network, regardless of user location, device, content nature or source.
Codavel is a AVP TT-I (TechTransfer) portfolio company
- 23/06/2022 The latest #AppPerformanceCafé episode with Matthew MacLennan from Bongo is out! ☕ Matt guides us through challenge… https://t.co/309vXyAtNq
- 21/06/2022 📝 NEW BLOG POST | Do you want to discover how we use HashiCorp’s Consul to deal with service discovery in our CDN s… https://t.co/SP7AOdlDps
- 15/06/2022 Bongo is responsible for the entertainment of over 83 million subscribers in South Asia and counts 210 million uniq… https://t.co/eYGAMEZeOB
- 14/06/2022 In mobile shopping, speed and rapid interactivity are highly important for users, and the lack of it contributes to… https://t.co/e4tFBmdmvf
- 08/06/2022 If your week is running slowly, what better than a bit of caffeine to speed it up? This week's dose comes in the fo… https://t.co/G0ULRBnhou
- 07/06/2022 We are hiring! 💼 Check out the vacancies available at Codavel. If you feel you would fit our culture and have what… https://t.co/Op1Dp4ti73