Cintoo has developed proprietary algorithms to compress, store, manipulate and share 3D scan data in a fast, easy, and collaborative way. The product is a cloud-based data management platform aimed at fully democratizing the use of 3D scan data among all types of users who can access and navigate through a web browser.
Cintoo is a AVP TT-I (TechTransfer) portfolio company.
- 17/11/2020 Head to our virtual booth at #AU2020 today to join our introductory session or to set up a meeting with our team an… https://t.co/sZqv2JrlCp
- 11/11/2020 We can't wait for #AU2020 next week where you can visit our virtual booth to find out how you can leverage your las… https://t.co/ZIEa3imyDe
- 14/09/2020 RT @RefurbDeveloper: Need for virtual site access and cloud collaboration sees 1 billion square feet of laser scan data uploaded to Cintoo…
- 20/07/2020 Find out how #CintooCloud's integration with BIM Track can improve how you manage your QA/QC issues by listening to… https://t.co/choKYiA9zT
- 19/07/2020 #CintooCloud allows you to securely upload laser scan data & compare it with Revit or Navisworks models from Autode… https://t.co/d7AsOGDzvZ
- 17/07/2020 Make point cloud ambiguity a thing of the past with Cintoo Cloud. Read our new blog: https://t.co/1dDv94QJtk and t… https://t.co/GtJzOHcCwL
- 16/07/2020 Téléchargez notre nouveau Livre Blanc Cintoo en version Française - Le détail est dans les données: Comment le scan… https://t.co/yA6laHzfuT
- 15/07/2020 An inability to get on-site needn't stop you from immersing yourself in your as-built. Read about how, by using… https://t.co/ZBUV0Uwlbr
- 14/07/2020 Compare your as-builts to your BIM models using #CintooCloud for easy scan-versus-BIM comparisons at the beginning… https://t.co/fOL8BKhf44