Appentra is a software-based startup founded in 2012, spin-off of Universidad de Coruña - Spain, with a proprietary technology to evaluate and generate parallel software code running on distributed/multicore hardware architectures. Appentra’s technology enables companies to take full advantage of parallel computation to accelerate the runtime of complex applications (enabling real-time running environments like autonomous driving), while decreasing the costs and risks of parallel software development through automated error detection and code generation.
Appentra is a AVP V (TechTransfer) portfolio company.
- 14/10/2021 RT @Fujitsu_ES: Appentra y Fujitsu firman un acuerdo de colaboración ➡️ https://t.co/dSGBPAv0X9 https://t.co/13cRIxV2vX
- 14/10/2021 📢 We are happy to announce that @Appentra and @Fujitsu_ES signed a collaboration agreement to carry out projects th… https://t.co/KOjEo4EWIs
- 14/10/2021 RT @Appentra: #ParallelwareAnalyzer 1.0 is out 🔥 Boost the performance of your C/C++ code! Check it out: https://t.co/yWCx1I2A2g #HPC #C…
- 07/10/2021 #ParallelwareAnalyzer 1.0 is out 🔥 Boost the performance of your C/C++ code! Check it out:… https://t.co/U9ZwnuN4Mf
- 28/09/2021 The #EPEECproject is developing new recommendations and opportunities regarding #vectorization and use of #SIMD in… https://t.co/PiG7ponBMC
- 27/09/2021 RT @BSC_CNS: The #EPEECproject is developing a set of rules, recommendations and opportunities for #HPC #exascale programmers in collaborat…
- 15/09/2021 RT @Appentra: Appentra is pleased to announce the appointment of Harry Dehaly as Head of Global Sales and Marketing. We are excited to star…
- 09/09/2021 Appentra is pleased to announce the appointment of Harry Dehaly as Head of Global Sales and Marketing. We are excit… https://t.co/xBfoM0A9FX
- 19/08/2021 Parallelware Analyzer 0.19 is out, introducing tags to enhace filtering plus 2 new analyses to: 1. Compare the vect… https://t.co/DHImgLUcXh