Appentra is a software-based startup founded in 2012, spin-off of Universidad de Coruña - Spain, with a proprietary technology to evaluate and generate parallel software code running on distributed/multicore hardware architectures. Appentra’s technology enables companies to take full advantage of parallel computation to accelerate the runtime of complex applications (enabling real-time running environments like autonomous driving), while decreasing the costs and risks of parallel software development through automated error detection and code generation.
Appentra is a AVP V (TechTransfer) portfolio company.
- 28/05/2020 We’ve happy to announce the release of #ParallelwareTrainer 1.5 which brings exciting new features to offload compu… https://t.co/XNclLGSxF8
- 26/05/2020 Our deepest condolences to the Rich family. In the Appentra team we will remember him as a generous and fun person.… https://t.co/MiFANro2Ol
- 21/05/2020 Take advance of Parallelware Analyzer's supporf of #JSON Compilation Databases to integrate with #CMake https://t.co/JYJiRnzGt1
- 14/05/2020 How to ensure that the parallel code is free of defects and complies with best practices for the development of par… https://t.co/V3jjxQ2N9F
- 12/05/2020 RT @maestrodata: Maestro welcomes the EU's effort organising a #GlobalResponse pledging effort to finance life-saving solutions. Join the m…
- 08/05/2020 RT @Appentra: Take a look at the #ParallelwareAnalyzer NPB Quickstart post that walks you through the different Parallelware Analyzer tool…
- 06/05/2020 We are pleased to announce #ParallelwareAnalyzer 0.14. Available for Linux and now also for Windows and MacOS. Join… https://t.co/2SdygfIOvS
- 06/05/2020 RT @UDC_gal: .@Appentra, empresa spin-off da Universidade da Coruña, consegue 1,8M€ de financiamento para desenvolver o seu software en par…