Appentra is a software-based startup founded in 2012, spin-off of Universidad de Coruña - Spain, with a proprietary technology to evaluate and generate parallel software code running on distributed/multicore hardware architectures. Appentra’s technology enables companies to take full advantage of parallel computation to accelerate the runtime of complex applications (enabling real-time running environments like autonomous driving), while decreasing the costs and risks of parallel software development through automated error detection and code generation.
Appentra is a AVP TT-I (TechTransfer) portfolio company.
- 21/12/2021 🎄 Cheers to the New Year! 🍾 Wishing you a #HappyHoliday season from the entire team at Appentra. #CodePerformance https://t.co/dMb93aX3C4
- 10/12/2021 RT @PawseyCentre: Thank you Javier for your introduction to #Parallelware Analyzer that specialises in performance. Your demo was riveting…
- 09/12/2021 #Vectorization is a powerful technique for achieving peak computational #performance. However, not all code is easi… https://t.co/ZogBG1zQ1a
- 02/12/2021 As part of the #PaCER Conference @PawseyCentre – P’con: Setting the pace for exascale, Appentra will present on "I… https://t.co/dleX4VRXTF
- 01/12/2021 RT @PawseyCentre: 10 December: 📊 1.30pm (GMT+8): Introduction to Parallelware Analyzer: The First Static Code Analyzer specializing in Perf…
- 30/11/2021 Are you using all available #hardware resources in the most efficient way?⚙️ #CPU #GPU #vectorization #memory Disco… https://t.co/Erjj1EobMu
- 26/11/2021 You don’t want to enable "fast-math" if #precision is important to you, but there are some compiler #flags that do… https://t.co/KgLPoykFdy
- 23/11/2021 Sometimes the compilers opt out of loop unswitching for different reasons. If this is the case with your hot code,… https://t.co/BIny09iKSE