Vawlt Technologies developed a multicloud solution that encrypts and stores data according to the users’ needs, distributing it across different public cloud services (such as those provided by Amazon, Microsoft, etc.).
Vawlt is an active portfolio company of AVP V (TechTransfer).
- 08/08/2019 It’s 2019, there is no excuse for companies not to #secure their customers #data We’ve moved past “it only happens… https://t.co/SyleRk2MK2
- 08/08/2019 Say hello 👋 to Leonor, our summer intern from @FC_UL. She kindly (and bravely!) accepted our challenge to spend a c… https://t.co/tbvfVuj00B
- 16/07/2019 RT @rsmendes15: The #CloudComputing stratosphere. Very nice to see so different players, big and small ones, secure and insecure. Many mor…
- 15/07/2019 We strongly relate to this words, as we're building a "#decentralised" #storage solution ourselves. The difference… https://t.co/rmiAcTCd79
- 11/07/2019 If you still believed #GDPR was not to take seriously, huge fines are starting to surface. Marriott faces a $123 mi… https://t.co/c8TWbTG9Ek
- 10/07/2019 The rise of a #multicloud strategy within companies brings a whole lot of challenges. At #Vawlt we try to tackle th… https://t.co/8RZnyrbuE4
- 09/07/2019 Here's a summary of last week's #outages. Yes, #downtimes do affect your #business so it's utterly important for yo… https://t.co/e5uZ5bknTn