Vawlt Technologies developed a multicloud solution that encrypts and stores data according to the users’ needs, distributing it across different public cloud services (such as those provided by Amazon, Microsoft, etc.).
Vawlt is an active portfolio company of AVP V (TechTransfer).
- 10/10/2019 Very interesting overview on cloud providers uptime. This is a critical metric for your business and you should be… https://t.co/NSyx5JuvC0
- 08/10/2019 Congrats, keep pushing! 💪🏻 https://t.co/6L82DmS7g1
- 08/10/2019 Because of #CloudAct, countries are betting on building their own #datacenters. With #Vawlt, we propose a different… https://t.co/U8lGffu6UW
- 02/10/2019 Well #data #privacy and #cybersecurity are definitely words that ring our bell. See you soon mister @Snowden https://t.co/HZiSGJTqDq
- 29/09/2019 We are living in the future, these are exciting times! https://t.co/j0ijFYGuq5
- 28/09/2019 It’s the same discussion over and over again. Yes, technology can be used for great things, and also by criminals.… https://t.co/UQLLDmz8iF
- 25/09/2019 Germany is making a valid argument regarding data sovereignty. With Vawlt architecture we don’t need to create a ne… https://t.co/oYbgWyN5MX
- 16/09/2019 RT @vawltio: Nice reading about #multicloud #strategy. Especially when the decision to use several #providers is intentional, #Vawlt can be…
- 16/09/2019 Nice reading about #multicloud #strategy. Especially when the decision to use several #providers is intentional,… https://t.co/T1mB5nqjjX