A123 Systems, LLC develops and manufactures advanced Nanophosphate® lithium iron phosphate batteries and energy storage systems that deliver high power, maximize usable energy, and provide long life, all with excellent safety performance.
AVP III exited the company after A123 went public, in September 2009 (NASDAQ:AONE).
- 03/06/2013 We love working in Maui! http://t.co/ItEdlEkemS http://t.co/hUoTZU6evX
- 29/03/2013 Our name has not changed (to B456) as reported in some media outlets! Confusion on our Company Name - It's Still A123 http://t.co/cRlFt5uIXA
- 20/03/2013 What's behind the CPUC LTPP 50MW storage requirement? http://t.co/QB6etPip9v
- 26/02/2013 How do you size energy storage for a wind farm? http://t.co/mKP1yj1ygb
- 15/02/2013 New on The Pulse: A123's take on micro-hybrids http://t.co/QNjlSFUE
- 06/02/2013 In response to the numerous inquiries we are receiving from A123 shareholders, we suggest you read our Shareholder FAQ: http://t.co/Qji06lli
- 30/01/2013 It's official: Wanxiang America Corp. acquires substantially all of A123's non-government business assets: http://t.co/Qdkta5hR
- 10/01/2013 Mavizen to host free workshop about technologies for electric motorsports on today at Autosport International: http://t.co/mwT6HCdB